The perfect scan might require a few attempts.
Your WIFI connection and background are most important to a great scan.
Read and follow these simple rules or watch the instruction videos here:
- Make sure that you are connected to high-speed Internet or WIFI
- Stand with your back against an even surface such as a wall or a door
- Make sure you are in constant light exposure
- Do not wear anything that can cover your eyes such as hats, glasses etc.
- Hold your phone approx. 15in (40cm) from your face when scanning
- Slowly move your phone
- Keep your head centered at all times
- Raise your eyebrows, look “surprised” and not “angry/concentrated”
If you follow these steps, you should be able to complete the scan in 30-60 sec.