If you experience that the app is crashing, please check the following and try again:
The app does not support phones older than iPhone 5, and will crash when used on these phones.
- Check that your phone has plenty of battery
- Secure great internet connection or high-speed WIFI while making the scan
- Make sure that your operative system on your phone (iOS or Android) is updated to the newest version.
- Use the latest edition of THEMAGIC5 app.
- Remember to move the phone slowly during scanning, giving your phone time to process incoming data.
- If you click the “?” icon during the scan to watch our instruction video, you will continue the scan from where you left it. If you exit or pause the scan in any other way, the scan will be erased, and you will be asked to make another scan. This is not a crash, but a build in feature in the app, to ensure quality.
If you continue to have problems performing the scans, please reach out to our customer service so we can help you.
You are welcome to call us at
+1 980 247 4838 (SERVICE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH)
Our phone is based in – EST time zone (GMT-4)
We might not always be able to answer your call, but the phone is always open for voice mails.
If you leave a voice mail we will come back to you as soon as possible.
Remember to leave either your order number or email so we can get in contact.
Or contact us via email at CONTACT@THEMAGIC5.COM